Wisconsin Community Papers
- FREE Paper Promotional Ads Here!
- WCP Fall Classified Ad Contest promotional pieces
- Download Billing Stuffer Here
- Postal Rate Increase ( PRC ) Filing Download Here
- To Place a Classified Ad, Click Here!
- 2011 Audit Promotion
- 2011 CVC Audit
- Disaster Checklist for Papers
Wisconsin Community Papers, Inc. (WCP) is one of the oldest associations of free community papers in the country.
• WCP has 83 member publications (free community papers, buyer’s guides and shopping guides) that boast a combined circulation of nearly 2 million (audited circulation) households throughout the state.
• They are total market coverage vehicles delivered to the home by mail or carrier.
• They are an integral thread in the fabric of the communities they serve.
These individual publications banded together into Wisconsin Community Papers in order to:
• Provide education and training to members
• Promote the free paper industry
• Be a resource to member publications on legal, technological, and other business related issues
• Provide a forum for networking and exchanging ideas by tapping the collective resources of all members
• Equip member publications with ability to compete successfully in their respective market
Our “Member Directory” provides you with a detailed listing of contact and distribution information from each of the 83 members, right at your fingertips.
Through its for-profit subsidiary, Wisconsin Community Ad Network (WCAN), Wisconsin Community Papers provides the most comprehensive classified advertising purchase available to market your business in the State of Wisconsin.
To learn more about our low-cost method of reaching the Wisconsin market click on the “About Us” tab above.
Please contact us if you have any questions at 1-800-727-8745 or 920-924-2651 or by email, by using our Contact us page.